Re: [RT] Cotton Market Oct

I've been looking at cotton also via Delta, and we are still making an
intermediate and medium term cycle lows.

I can't project what dates I'll be entering and exiting, I'll let price
action determine that, but from what I see currently, I think the turn could
occur earlier than 6/26, and the exit time frame is around the time frame you
have mentioned for the next pending medium term cycle high.

What ever method you're utilizing & looking at, closly approximates what
delta is projecting.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click for Details