Re: [RT] Options question

I have an options question.  This morning it was brought to my attention that
there were 2 large volume call transactions on WMT.  I looked up CBOE web
site and saw these volume numbers: (1) Jun 40 calls -- 5000 contracts.  And
(2) Dec 40 call -- 5000 contracts.  Note that these are both in the money
calls, with just 3 days left till expiration.  WMT was trading at around $50
at that time.

I wonder what kind of (institutional) play this could have been?
And how would a small short-term trader like myself take advantage of this
situation, either on the stock, on the options side, or on bond futures side?

Sincerely,
Bill

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    First Name