Re: [RT] Gaps! How do you deal with them?

  Greetings Prosper:

For those kind of gaps that occur right after a rising and/or declining wedges,
my experience tells me that it is a double confirmation of the correct
identification of the wedge pattern. And the trade should be taken on that bar.
More often than not in the past, I had the patterns correctly identified, along
with indicator divergences. Then I hesitated the following day when the breakout
was accompanied with a gap. Granted that the risk exposure is far more greater
than any other kind of patterns. But the reliability of the wedge patterns is
the highest amongst any other kind of patterns, IMHO. I have had missed out
quite a few of these swift and powerful impulsive moves in the past. Inherently,
it is the most dangerous and profitable pattern.  Regards

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong