RE: [RT] Need help with CSI

Do you
mean the old quicktrieve program which converts ASCII  PRN files to others
?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Serge
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Randyseeu@xxxxxxx
[mailto:Randyseeu@xxxxxxx]Sent: June 11, 2001 7:46 AMTo:
realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] Need help with
CSI<FONT lang=0
face="Book Antiqua" color=#0000ff size=3 FAMILY="SERIF">Want to ask the
group, if anyone has a CSI Program that can convert data into CSI format ?
I have a lot of back data (in ASCII format) wish to hook on to my data
 that is in CSI format. Any help from the group? Thank You
Randy To
to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor