[RT] Re: Target Trading by Joe Duffy

-
Would Joe Duffy or somebody please post a web site address where I
can get the info. on the books & courses he is offering.
Thanks
Robert
-- In realtraders@xxxx, l1l2l3l4l5@xxxx wrote:

> > I just received a mailer from Tradewins about Joe Duffy's
> > course "Target Zone Trading". Although touted as new info, it
seems
> > that I heard about this last year.  I'm always suspicious of
> > Tradewins because of the puffery in their advertising. Does
anyone
> > know anything about this course, or about the quality of Joe
Duffy's
> > work?
> > Thanks
> >
> >     In reply,  all I can say is that I have his Keypoint manual
and video and he definitely has a sound approach to trading.In
particular,I have papertraded his pivot points and channels and some
fibonacci ideas and found it to be fairly helpful in identifying
where support and where resistance seems to be holding.I've learned
alot from his methods;specifically,a confluence of
indicators/integration of time frames leads to a convergence of
evidence from which you buy at support and sell at resistance.I
wouldn't mind knowing how to set up the pivot points/pivot point
channels on my Metastock software-maybe someone can help.  Maybe Joe
himself can tell you more as he sometimes posts on this forum.  By
the way, could you give a quick description of the Target trading
book-I'd like to know.     P.S. I'm not much of a trader myself-I
would rather trade off of someone else's mechanical
system .However,in a brief statement, if the new book is of the same
quality as Keypoint is,I think that you'll be sufficiently
contented .   The Disclaimer:    All this is for educational
entertainment only and are personal views  that are open to
correction.