  To: <A
  href="mailto:gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxx>gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 8:31
  AM
  Subject: RE: [RT] GEN - Gann Cube Cycle
  Method

  He
  relates it to the Saturn~30 yr cycle from 1792 onwards in 30 yr increments for
  6 sides , then you start again . Roughly 1/6 divisions or 60
  degs.
  Then
  you have the Jupiter - Saturn 20 yr synodic cycle , when broken into 10 yr
  sections [ conj to opposition] you get Gann decennial cycles and into 5 yrs
  you get Jup-Sat squares.
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>
  Two
  books worth getting are 1] Professor Weston Manuscript which talks as Jenkins
  does of 9 degree separation of Jup/Sat
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>
  2] The Seeker manuscript about the time factor + Gann's No. 3
  course.
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>someone on cycletrader offers the 2nd . I can give you the address if
  you wish.
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>
  Carl
  Futia in one of his tapes describes accurate forecasts [ long term monthly
  charts ] using harmonic divisions of 365.25 YRS counted from the NYSE
  1792 birth date may, Columbus Day 12/10/1492 October not Dec. and one year
  after Dec laration of Independence Jul 4,1777 I hope the date is correct ,
  which he says gives more accurate results and there was an eclipse then
  within 2 days I think.
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>Serge
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobR
  [mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: June 09, 2001 9:52
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] GEN -
  Gann Cube Cycle Method
  The chart and description is in Mikula's Vol2 Chapter
  8, but I don't have the book.  I read about it in Mikula's booklet
  "Essential Information for Unlocking the Astrological Secrets in the Writings
  of W.D. Gann.

  bobr

  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV