  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 6:38
  AM
  Subject: RE: [RT] GEN - Gann Cube Cycle
  Method

  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>Bob,
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>
  Was
  that in  Mikula's Vol 2 book ? The decennial comparisons [ the
  6 five year faces ] ? or are you referring to the Pythagorean
  cube  Sq of 9 ?
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>SG
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobR [<A
  href="mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
  June 09, 2001 9:27 AMTo: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [RT] GEN - Gann Cube Cycle MethodHaytham or Norman W.
  (or anyone else), are you familiar with the Gann CubeCycle Method and can
  you explain it in laymans terms?  I saw an overlay ofthe Cube Cycle
  Forecast on top of the DJIA and it looked quite impressive.It did not
  provide price levels but it did provide close cycle highs
  andlows.thanks,bobrTo unsubscribe
  from this group, send an email

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor