[RT] SYMMETRY

I have studied
Earl's charts on symmetry and quite frankly often have trouble distinguishing
the symmetry.  I have the highest respect Earl's commentary and analysis as
he is always thorough and thought provoking.  I know that my problem is my
own inexperience.  However, the light bulb seems to have come finally come
on for me with regard to symmetry.  I had a 20 minute E-Mini S&P chart
on the screen with 25 days of data.  I compressed it down into the
tightest format and it gave what appears to me as a perfect example of
symmetry.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Around May 22 there
is a nice double peak at about 1320.  About 4-5 days on either side there
are corrections that peak around 1300.  Then about  4-5 days on either
side of that the market level is down around 1250.  Then looking to the
left for about 15 days the market moved between a range from about 1240 to
1280.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Does this left range
look like the left side of a Head and Shoulders pattern with the right side just
beginning to form?
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Would appreciate any