Re: [RT] YHOO

Stan,

I agree. It could also be that the prior two cycles that showed
distinct bearish translations, and the current one that may be
topping about the middle of the time range certainly means that a
larger cycle is either temporarily dampening a continued decline or
causing a turn back up.

We will know soon, especially if we make a higher high on the next
projected cycle low, and sooner, as you indicated if we break
resistance.

George