Re: [RT] some thoughts on NASDAQ today

Don,

I am sorry I didn't get back to you after you
posted because I went to bed early yesterday and I did not check your post until
this am.

I wanted to let you know what I am thinking before
the market open because it could be important day.

You could be absolutely right but I have some
thoughts, please check gif for comments.

Best regards,

Haytham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 www.