From: EAdamy [mailto:eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 7:46 AM
To: Realtraders
Subject: [RT] Symmetry

Here's another one coming up on 30 min spoo. Horizontal blue line from left
pivot low represents support which happens to coincide with 62% expansion of
first decline - thick green line on right. I will be taking profits on short
position just above the blue line at 128350 and look to re-establish the
short position as it retraces back toward the blue line from the pivot high
to immediate left of the pivot low.

Earl