[RT] Peak Performance Coach Can Help You Trade Better If...

    Are you successfully trading either the S and P, NSDAQ,  or bond
futures?

    If so, and you are willing to offer some guidance, I can return the favor
... perhaps many times over.

    I am a peak performance coach who has worked with world famous
celebrities... and thousands of people from all walks of life.   I have
developed a variety of powerful techniques to improve the Psychological part
of trading.

    These techniques are designed to clear negative emotions, so that we can
"see" the markets clearly... respond quickly and intuitively by pulling the
trigger in a quick but NOT impulsive way... and recover from losses
extraordinarily fast.

    As you know, holding onto any strong emotion during trading (whether
anger, fear...even joy or elation) will "color" your view of the market, and
will interfere  with your ability to trade according to your methodology.

    While I am strong on what I believe is the toughest part of trading for
most (the mental game)... I need help on the methodology of entries and
exits.  (I have developed several very effective ones... but I am seeking an
even  better level of performance.)

    If you are successfully trading the SP, ND, or bonds (preferably using
Advanced GET - but that' s not a requirement), I would be interested in
hearing from you.

    In return for your guidance or tips, I can offer you some very powerful
techniques so that you can objectively... and intuitively... trade the
markets to your utmost potential.

    Thanks,

    Steve