[RT] Symmetry

Attached is another instance of symmetry as shown on 10 minute Nasdaq 100
futures. Once again we look to the left side of the extreme high (in
decline) or low (in rally).

Here in the decline, we have drawn a red horizontal line from the pivot low
to the left of the extreme high (key support line which we want to see
touched) and a green line from pivot high to immediate left of the pivot low
which should contain any rally once the red line is touched. Having broken
cleanly through the red line without any significant retracement back toward
the green line, the expectation would be for a retracement back to the red
line (now resistance) which should contain any rally. This is a perfect
example of this behavior and one can generally find a high probability trade
by entering within a few ticks of the resistance.

Earl