Re: [RT] Dynamic Trader Software

Last I heard, they are very close.  Originally was supposed to be
Feb, I believe.  Once they get the real time flying, it could become
a dynamite package.  I have given them numerous suggestions for v4
and found them extremely receptive and knowledgeable. If I hear of a
new date, I'll pass it on.

Chris