Re: [RT] Dynamic Trader Software

DT4 will have log scale, per their tech support

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Stig O" <olausson@xxxx> wrote:
> Bill,
>
> Do you have logscale on your DT?
>
> If you look at my recent goldposts, you will notice that I use DT.
However, the software only have linear scaling. Which actually is the
reason I almost always use linear scaling.

> Are you using DT? How do you solve the semilog problem? Or have I
not read the manual properly? I just can't find the semilog button.

> I actually sent Miner a mail yesterday to ask why he doesn't have
semilog scaling also. Let's see what he says.

> (again, I would have prefered to send it privetely, but your adress
is not to be found)

> Stig
>
> PS
> A thought just struck me, if we are looking at extended TIME
periods, shouldn't the TIME  scale be semilog not the PRICE scale??

book (read it even if you do not use the program), you will enjoy the
program.  After two years, a happy camper.