Re: [RT] Dynamic Trader Software

No doubt about it.........you're a fellow Greek.  Yassoo from San Diego.
Where do you live?

I tried the software for about about 2 months.  It's probably a great
program, but it wasn't compatible with my more simplistic approach to
investing.

You won't have any difficulty dealing with the owner.  He's a gentleman, and
I had no trouble getting a refund in a timely manner.

Dan ("Demosthenes" is my real name) Nicholas; San Diego, Ca.