Re: [RT] MKT SP and oddball system

I suppose Mark Brown, alias RD, is laughing all the way to the Houston
banks.  I am a bit confused with TS2k and its system testing.  For example
when using data2 = advances for the oddball code, slightly different results
are obtained if data2 is hidden or visible in subgraph2.  Also, even if
natural hour bars are used for data1 and data2 it made a difference to put a
start time and stop time in the code.  Then further optimization on the
length and the buy level and short level resulted in the two attached
charts.  I really am puzzeled by this.

bobr