Re: [RT] On posting predictions

Allow me to demonstrate how the prediction scam
works. I will borrow atechnique from another astrologer on this list. There
are dozens of wellknown cons to make the predictor look good but this one is
a gem. Here are 2 of my trades. I will enter today on the close and
exittomorrow on the close. I only trade Nasdaq STOCKS and I use the
NasdaqComposite as "background" for the trade.Trade 1: Based on my
work with the Naz Comp, I am buying today on theclose.Trade 2: Based
on my work with the Naz Comp, I am selling today on theclose.Stay
tuned for the amazingly profitable results of BOTH trades ontomorrow's
close. When used with my astounding leverage of 3.3 on Nazstocks, available
only to me, you will be truly astonished at how well Ihave
done.:-)--   DennisI will not be part of
frustrated trader dialogue who is main objective is to vent his failure by
attempting to attack others, you probably feel good about it :-)

I would have not be involved in your thread but I
knew you meant me "directly" when you said "leverage 3.3" since this what I have
mentioned in a previous post. If you are real traders you will know broker offer
the (70-30), attached you will see a gif picture taken from a broker web
site.

Go ahead be my guest :-) take a shot at me instead
of concentrating your effort on trading matter,

Who cares of what you says, I will not
read your messages from now on and I will completely ignore you. My goal when I
join this group is to learn from others and continue improve my trading
techniques and that is what I will do.

Haytham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Website Services- Click Here!