   Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:15:23 -0700
   From: BobsKC <bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: huh?

I thought he was the guy from .. I believe Hawaii, who was always trying to
sell people on the idea of giving him their money to trade for a fee and
was kicked off the list for that and then set up his own list for those who
had expressed an interest in his "program" ..   Maybe I have the wrong guy
since people are not mentioning that occurrence.   Oh well, old age is
tough.  :)

Bob