  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 8:57 PM
  Subject: [RT] Gen - big contract vs
  mini
  Made a surprising(to me) discovery this weekend.  Some
  mechanical systemsthat perform quite well on the big snp fall apart on the
  ES.  Using the sametime period 3/2 - 5/18, 15 minutes per bar, day
  session, same system inputs,etc, the ES appears to be difficult to code
  decent systems for.  Wonder ifanyone else has encountered this and
  what insights they might have to shareon differences in systems for big vs
  mini contracts.bobrTo