Re: [RT] The Gold Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE

  Stig:

  The picture is a bit different if semi-logarithmic
  scale is used, which is appropriate for extended times.

  Bill

  Interesting point Bill, I have to think about
  that one.

  Do you mean to say that one is right and one is
  wrong?

  Or could one say: "Hey, look at this one, it
  spells danger(arithmetc scale). Don't trust you semilog scale.

  Or should one say"I use semilog scale, the
  buy/signal  that shows up on you arithmetic scale has no
  significance.

  What I have learned is to use semi log scale for
  extended *price ranges*. I haven't heard the argument with regard to time
  before.
  Interesting...

  ( I tried to send this as private mail, but my
  browser wouldn't accept your adress)

  Best regards
  Stig

  Other inputs on the subject are
  welcomed.

  Just got this link from someone else by the way.
  Something for our stocktrader members.
  <A
  href="http://www.investertech.com/tkchart/tkchart.asp?stkname=drooy+hgmcy+gold+nem+hm+asa+pdg+%24xau.x&px=2&wt=0";>http://www.investertech.com/tkchart/tkchart.asp?stkname=drooy+hgmcy+gold+nem+hm+asa+pdg+%24xau.x&px=2&wt=0

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor