  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 9:58 AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] The Gold Thread

  <BLOCKQUOTE

    Before we get all ga ga, lets look at
    history and see what
    the statistics tell us about what has
    happened to Gold
    prior to now.

    Clyde

    I can't argue there Clyde.

    If we look at the picture, taking the move out
    of context, looking at price only, which some people prefer to do, there is
    a good case for price to stop there.

    However the enclosed gif, which I did a couple
    of moths ago (i am not sure I posted it), shows *why* we have the move.

    If my logic is correct, and this is a break out
    move, and taking into account that it is looong ovedue (due to price
    pricemanipulation by some deep pockets - some people argue), this break out
    is probably like something we never have seen before.

    Didn't Gann say that the 4th break out try will
    show the way (or something like that - any Gann expert out there?) - this is
    the 4th try on the main
    resistance line 1980-1996.

    If you look closely at the picture, you will
    see that the break takes place EXACTLY at the apex. All downpressure have
    been exhausted. Nothing left.
    Watch how price has clinged to the upper part
    of the trend line for the last 9 months
    There is lots of power beneath this
    break out.
    And finally watch the false break below the
    support line last month, which is so typical for gold before a big
    move.
    It will be interesting to see if the New Moon
    on Tuesday will give "new" power to Gold or if is the intermediate top for
    the final test of the trendline before the BIG move begins.

    more...To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 www.