[RT] M3 Neural Net

I have been running a Neural Net on the Seasonally adjusted weekly M3
data and the S&P500 weekly close. The results so far have been very good.
The Fed seems to have gotten wise to how reliable a leading indicator M3
has been to the S&P's direction. So they have not updated the M3 data to
the St Louis Fed web site for the last two weeks. If someone knows where
the updated weekly M3 info can be obtained, I would appreciate knowing
about it.

Ron McEwan