Re[2]: [RT] Band Study (better explained)

Hello H,

i'm still laughing - thinking its not fair your trying to pull out the
big guns on me. i tell you don't get me fired up, just because i'm on
cost average billing with my electric co. doesn't mean that i wont
crank up the cray ;-)  be careful with that AI if you get that started
i  bet we won't see you here for months at a time.  you'll overdose on
number  crunching  and  never  see  the  light  of day, i think i just
described  my  life.   no  no  i  went  out once to remove ice from my
satellite dishes i remember now.   kinda pale research.

HAwan> HA: Yeah, I need some AI to supplement my intelligence :-)

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx