Re[2]: [RT] Band Study

On Friday, May 18, 2001, 6:26:01 AM, Chris McMurry wrote:

CM> I would like to look at your chart, but I'm not having any luck
CM> getting through on the URL you posted:

CM> http://storage.markbrown.com:50000/bands2.html

He's set it for a non-standard port (50000). If you have some kind of
firewall or other protection on your system (a good idea), then it
might not allow this 'strange' port. A temporary bypass might be
needed. If you have a wide-open system (not a good idea) you won't
have any problem.

Mark: why not use standard ports for things posted for public access?
I understand why you might not use them in general, but for RT posts
it might be easier for some users.

ztrader