Re: [RT] CQG vs Aspen Graphics

Thanks for the feedback.

Re the price diff, I may have been a little over enthusiastic.
I forgot to add exchange fees when comparing the prices.

My current CQG bill is just over US$500 inc exchange fees.
On current exchange rates, it looks like my Aspen price
would be close to US$250 with exchange fees.  (This could
be a special promotion price for Locals though - not sure
about that.)

So half rather than a third.

rgds
Peter