[RT] Re: Follow-up on the long mini spoo trade PLUS a few more remarks ...

  • To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [RT] Re: Follow-up on the long mini spoo trade PLUS a few more remarks ...
  • From: Valery Bartashevich <bvs97f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 00:59:47 -0700

re: Follow-up on the long mini spoo trade

Thanx for posting your follow-up thoughts in clear,
positive and structured style. Sometime this list
misses it. I feel it is good way to
answer possible questions and attacks. At least
it makes some sense and brings initially supposed
value on real-traders list IMVHO.

>>   From: DH <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: Follow-up on the long mini spoo trade
>>
>>Since I've been accused of being a bitter loser who doesn't know how
>>trade <g>, I thought I'd post a follow-up.

re: Haytham, NASDAQ turning points and Astro related posts

Of course, it is interesting to others what you (HA) are posting
on Astro. I personally do not believe in any Astro (/EWA/Fibo etc.
solely cause I cannot test it thourogh enough),
but wanna give you my 'five cents' of support to keep
on posting here on market analysis and methodology insights.
I feel it doesn't matter what others do think of your
methodology / prerequisites if you can execute your strategy
in the market and make money ...
By the way, I saw a few chart examples mentioned on this list
recently by you, Chris, Clyde, Tim and others on applying Astro,
Fibo, Andrews etc. to spot fx charts (probably USDJPY).
Unfortunately, I receive rt-list messages in digest so
cannot see attachements. Is there any archive to see
mentionned chart attachements ? I am only interested in
fx chart applications.

re: Research posts

Thanx for pointing out to infomercial affiliations on the list.
It brings more transparency to post's content for those
less experienced than you. That's nice you have time
to make the noise to everybody's benefit.

And I like your sense of humour in recent few digests on
different issues. I had fun. Really !
May be it was not your purpose to entertain list members
like me but executing trades all the day long is pretty
boring for a systematic trader. There were many hot and
serious discussions and piece of humour will not injure
the content.

Sorry for bad English :-(

Good trades to everyone,
Valery Bartashevich