Re: [RT] Re: my morning

Hello H,

HAwan> I am here watching your charts, they look nice, they are simple, there
HAwan> is no comparison with astro stuff, yours is better :-)

of  course  mine  is  only attached to the price like a ball and chain
thing.   i  so  much  want  to learn how to be free from price and use
those  astrological  turning  points  instead.   i  feel  i am missing
something by using the price only.  i had much rather predict and be a
few  days  early or late than to use the price and be dead on.  i just
hate  those  indicators  cause  they  are  really  cheating  me out of
something i feel is much more - shall we say mystical..

i don't want to take up all your lunch time, sorry.

HAwan> Happy trading,

HAwan> Haytham

--
Best regards,