Re[2]: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

Hello H,

HAwan> It depend on volatility, before March 2000 I was in the market from
HAwan> days to weeks then time span in the market drop significantly to
HAwan> hours until April 2001

so you may do some daytrading as well?

HAwan> I started to be in the market for few days, I
HAwan> am concern we might me cought in trading range for a while and I add
HAwan> stochastic to my screen and I start looking at it more than MACD
HAwan> because as you know stochastic work better in trading range while
HAwan> MACD is better in for trending market.

how will you know when the market is no longer chopping? is there a
astro alignment of some sort or do you look at the price action? just
wondering as you stated that your previous predictions were not price
related but rather timing related. if you can predict when the chop
will end then do you care if it also aligns with the price stopping
its chop? how can you trade using timing that apparently is different
than the timing of the price action?

HAwan> Haytham
 --
Best regards,