Re: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

Listen "Mike"

I did not claim to speak for you. But from the interest and positive reponses
that H.A.'s post have generated over the past couple weeks it seems apparent
to me that many were interested in what he had to say.

My statement is from my perception. If you disagree, fine, but don't tell me
it's BS. I don't even know who this Dennis is that you speak of since I don't
have a chance to read all posts to the list. But from what I have actually
seen leads me to believe that many did have an interest in what he had to say.

If you don't, block his posts.

But don't cop an attitude me "Pal"