Re: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

I welcome and appreciate HA's posts. I am smart & intelligent & I will not
be scammed by anyone; I have confidence others in this group are as
smart & intelligent or even more so than me. I do not need anyone to protect
me from alleged or genuine scam artists.

Hatham, you keep those posts coming, whether right or wrong.