Re: [RT] Continuous S&P and Bond data available free

Tim..... I've been going back to your web site.... and it's great
reading... You learn some thing and it's interesting.... keep up the
good comments.

I also tried to download your data.... the bonds worked out ... but the
S$P 5 min data will not download.  You might want to have a look....
just fix it on your site...I'll get it from there on one of my visits.

Thanks

John