Re: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Joe Duffy" <joeduffy@xxxx> wrote:
> We could post out daily bro statements... that would cut to the
chase...
> thats why were all here, not for "predictions"... anyone else's
hand up for
> this?

I have send a reply on your message but I don't see it appearing on
the list. In short: I am ready to do it to prove it for the right
price:-). If you are ready to pay the price($1000), I would certainly
will be ready to send statement to agreed third party work as an
escrow, when he verify it that it is true then he will send me a
chashier check or money order you send to him, in this way you get
the proof and I get the money.

Haytham