[RT] Re: 5/11/2001 NASDAQ Turning Point

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxx> wrote:

> [...]
information or know
> that bo knows?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Norman

Norman,

I was very excited when you came close to know that puzzel by knowing
generally the "words" of what was that and I honestly wanted to
share "vital" thing with you but you blew it when you pour a cold
shower on me in your comment and that turn me off and I decided not
share it.

Regards,

Haytham