[RT] Re: 5/11/2001 NASDAQ Turning Point

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Haytham Albizem" <H.Albizem@xxxx> wrote:
> My fellow traders,
>
> 5/11/2001 appear to be potential turning point. this will be a live
exercise which my goal is to help in putting the pieces of the BIG
PICTURE together as we approaching that date. You can do the analysis
using any methods you want and see if it fit the BIG PICTURE. We will
learn a lot of what is behind the logic of each analysis.

> You will ask why? here is some of the answer, the rest of it I will
leave it to you guys :-) {if I said it all, research will not offer
me 20% profit, by the way Research I will not accept less than 30% :-
)

> It is 36 day from 4/4/2001(360/10)
>
> it is Fibonacci cluster
>
> it is ratio cluster
>
> Mars S R 12:08 pm(THIS IS WHAT IS BOTHER ME)
>
> Mars will travel 0.45 of cycle from 5/24/2000, venus will travel
1.6 of the cycle from 5/24/2000 and the moon will travel 13 cycles
from 5/24/2000
> (please note "45" is harmonic of circle, 1.6 is the golden ratio,
13 is fibonacci)

> Please see attached pictures.
>

> Haytham
>

> P.S. Also I would like to point out important correlation brought
to my attention which is Neptune retrograde which will start station
5/10/2000(Thank you Ron Cernokus) and start retrograde 5/11/2001

> Other Vital Statistics:
>
>  Advance/Declines by Exchange for Friday 5/4/2001
>
>   Exchange:         NASDAQ
>  Issues Traded:    4150
>  Advancing Issues: 2250
>  Declining Issues: 1553
>  Unchanged Issues: 347
>  Advance/Decline Ratio: 10:7 (1.448809)
>  Advancing Volume: 144463
>  Declining Volume: 59268
>  Unchanged Volume: 1980
>  Advance/Decline Ratio: 2:1 (2.437454)
>  New Highs:        95
>  New Lows:         28

My fellow traders,

I have concluded the live exercise to show you how turning points is
known before it happen(and prove it to you). I have started this
thread last Saturday 5/5/2001 with message #5338 committing publicly
7 days "before" the turning point took place, I showed you how pieces
fits together to complete the BIG PICTURE. I do hope you learned
something as I always learn something everyday.

Everyday I look at the "live" massive psychology and how it behave
mathematically I become more amazed and shocked with the strict
decipline in market behavior.

Don't follow the news such as csco, cpi,...etc because you become the
market, you should be more interested in "perception" how massive
psychology interpret signals...

Would you beleive me if I say that the bottoms and the tops are
already known before they happened :-)

Have a nice weekend.

Haytham