From: "Tom Domingues" <tdelta@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Re: 5/11/2001 NASDAQ Turning Point

Marty Schwartz doesn't use the word "never" in this instance...

"When you're trading above the ten-day, you have the green light; the market
is in
a positive mode and you should be thinking buy. Conversely, trading below
the
average is a red light. The market is in a negative mode and you should be
thinking sell. That doesn't mean you should never buy when you have a red
light, but if you do, it
is critical that you have an extremely good intellectual reason fo taking
that position."
--PIT BULL, pg 272

Tom Domingues