[RT] Re: Fw: CHANGE IN STOCK INDEX LIMITS MAY 13

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxx> wrote:

> > This is the begining of faster, stronger and smarter swings.  Keep
> > your seatbelt on all the time, unfortunatley a lot will hurt badly
> > and get out of the market for good. Are you ready guys :-) ?
> >
> > Haytham
>
>   I think widening or eliminating these limits will help to reduce
> volatility.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Norman

It depend how you look at it and we maybe both right...

The way I look at it, when fear manifest itself, the logic and the
reasoning functions in the human brain will play less role in his
decision and that cause a free fall faster and stronger and deeper
and by the time it hit the break circuit, it will be too late.

This is one side of the coin.

Haytham