[RT] Sorry for the duplicate

Sorry guys for the duplicate but I have received a
message from yahoo that my message was not delivered so I send again
separately.

Haytham

Below is the message from Yahoo:

We are unable to deliver the message from <<A
href="mailto:H.Albizem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>H.Albizem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>to
<<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.Your
message was not delivered because it was too large.  Yahoo! Groups does
not accept messages (including attachments) larger than 1 megabyte.  To
resend your message, please compress or delete any attachments so that the
total message size is lessthan 1 megabyte.  For further
assistance, please email <A
href="mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxor visit <A
href="http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/";>http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor