Re: [RT] Re: Price Projection Methods <more> VOODOO

Yep... I agree.. you trade with what works for you.....
and as I have said before I may not understand it or the mentality
behind it.... but I respect those who "CAN TRADE" it and
MAKE the points = $$.......And have acknowledged many times that Candles
sticks
are not for everyone....I have a very eastern approach to life...
Personally I trade so simply people do not believe it and say that cannot
work.. but
it does.... I live simply too...

Simply "Gentle" Ox....