[RT] Re: Price Projection Methods <more> VOODOO

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Research Dept." <research@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello H,
>
> it  is sincerely incomprehensible how you guy's can go on and on
about
> all  this  natural  stuff and yet no one can back it up with iron
clad
> rules  of  implementation.  it behooves me to understand how you
could
> ever  have  confidence  in  using  something  that  is - every man
for
> himself to interpret correctly.>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Research                            mailto:research@x...

Hello R,

I am expressing my openion like you are, when someone ask a question
I answered it directly. You have mentioned the word "confidence", I
am "confident" you have a brain and I do not have to prove it to you,
or do I?

You can say I am wrong because blah blah blah, but you can not bash
people because they do not agree with your openion.

I did not foreget when you said that even if we prove that asto stuff
has corrolation to the market you will design something better, you
have closed your mind a long time ago and you will never open it and
that is sad.

Best wishes in everything you seek,

Haytham