Re: [RT] WHY...Trading Profession?

You should also make a list of exactly what you want your system to tell you.  do you want it to give you specific entry
prices?  Tell where to exit a trade?  Give you a stop as well as a money management system that will fit within your
trading system?  The system should contain a minimum number  of indicators. The indicators should not be based upon the
same data.  It should be controlled by price criteria.  this is my opinion only. Ira.