Re: [RT] Re: Micheal Jenkins Scaling The ARC

Clyde,
Nice work with the square of 9.  I am not real
clear on how it works, but I guess that is another tunnel thru my organic
neural net.  I did have a question about
your placement of the circles.  When you draw
them, where is the point of origin and where do you put the radius?  The
ovid shape looks right from what I have seen of
Cycletrader, Gilmore's software.
 I believe the geometry thing, is more
related to placing a circle on a known swing. That circle encompasses a square,
the diagonal of that encompassed square then becomes the diameter of the second
circle, from the same center point as the original (using the diameter/2 as the
radus for the second circle)..  I think it is the root of 2
(using Unity as the base unit of the first square)
is the new diagonal or circumference of the circle.  I guess you know
that!  Price and time are supposed to meet up at that next circumferance of
the second circle.
As a technical question, do you calculate the
dimensions of the circle in price and then transcribe to the screen?  Or
obtain the pixel points from the price and then calculate the circle and then
transcribe these pixel dimensions back to the screen?
I am going to attempt to do circles in Ensign, that
are price time centered and not screen centered..

Also in terms of your time you might put some
effort into converting calandar time into solar degrees,  ugh.. There is
alot of power in that method, and step you closer to adjusting for
seasonality.

Regards,

Don
<BLOCKQUOTE