Re: [RT] WOW! Niederhoffer move was >EL Wave / Voodoo

AJacobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

People can not be protected from their own GREED.
My read is that he was in trouble from the devaluation
of the Baht which was not supposed to happen. Morgan
Stanley had floated a Look Like a U.S. Govt bonds using
Strips for the first three years to generate the interest payments.

The later exachange related short sale problems appears to be a
deparate effort to generate cash to keep the now depleted trading
account afloat.  Sold to him by the same "savvy" Morgan
Stanley guys.

Hedge funds are deemed to be knowledgable.  His suit against
the exchange is likely and "offset" to suits he has from
clients. The exchange appears to have deep pockets, so why
not?

My guess is that it is without merit.  You wonder if this
trader has completed his education or will continue to
gamble with OPM.

Best,

Gerryb/jer33:3
eccl1:9