[RT] Re: Price Projection Methods

Haytham,

Thank you for your insight.

Can you elaborate a little on what is a measured move & where can I
read about it more?

I agree the wave count no doubt is very subjective but then how do
you use elliott leaving the wave count out?

Which method of Gann do you find most useful for price projection?

I would also like to read your previous posts on Gann angles & mirror
image if you can remember aproximate dates or message numbers.

I do appreciate your kind help.

Robert

--- In realtraders@xxxx, H.Albizem@xxxx wrote:
> --- In realtraders@xxxx, robert@xxxx wrote:
> > ---
> > Lenny & Haytham,
> >
> > What are your experiences using the 100% & 161.8% of the previous
> > swing as the next price objective?
>
> HA: I look at it but it will not be the deciding factor, the
deciding
> factor is the measured move.
> > Do you find the Andrew Cardwell method has a better accuracy?
>
> HA:I never used it in my analysis.
> >
> > Do you remember the message numbers or dates of your previous
posts
> > on this methodology?
>
> HA: I am not sure which message you are looking for, I have
commented
> on NASDAQ using different methods such as SQ of 9, other squares,
> angle, mirror image...etc
> > Haytham,
> >
> > Is your method different and more effective than above two and
> would
> > you be willing to discuss it (Not divulge it if proprietory) or
> point
> > to the resources (books, sites etc.) where one can research them?
>
> HA:I don't claim any method to my self but I am taking some laws
and
> principles to another dimension, Gann methods are the fundemental
of
> my analysis, I use elliot principles(without wave count because it
is
> so subjective and I look only on hard evidence and data), important
> thing I want to mention numbers by it self are live and
harmonic.Some
> of the recources: Michael Jenkins 2 books as a start in the field
of
> geometry. I will refer you to Norman Winski on this list for Gann
> reading list, I found him to be very helpfull. Also I studied the
> astro work of Langham, Jensin, Mikula, Meridian,Walker(Super Timing
> Techniques) and currently indulged in Bayer work.
>
> > Would also like feed back from other members on the list.
> >
> > Would appreciate any input.
> >
> > Thank you all,
> > Robert

> > > Negative
> up
> > > when an
> > time
> > > the price
> Cardwell
> > > to use in
> > oscillator
> > > highs (A&
> > > Negative
> (A-
> > B)
> > > = Price
> > points
> > > A, B & C
> > > Bean chart
> of
> > > the first

> > > Lenny,
> > >
> > > I like RSI and I keep it on my charts always, I like the new
RSI