RE: [RT] WHY...Trading Profession?

> The other culprit IMO is the ongoing quest to find some system that is
infallible rather then sticking and focussing on what works.
> Dom

Very good point Dom.  I have an old trading friend who used to tell me that
while it is only natural to refine our strategies over time, education is
evolutionary not revolutionary.  I talk to my friend about once every two
months and tell him, in detail, what strategies I am using.  If I've taken
anything out of my repertoire he questions me relentlessly about it.  This
is a good exercise for me as it forces me to reconsider why I've eliminated
a particular strategy and, perhaps, why I included it in the first place.

Sean