[RT] DO NOT OPEN ATTACHMENT!

To all,

This evening my outlook express was attacked by a nasty
virus.  Don't open any attachment from me.  These things very rarely
get past my ISP.  Even though Norton identified it as the W98.Levi.3205
virus, it would not fix it.  It only quarantined it and that did not
prevent the virus from going out to everyone in my address book.

If anyone can offer suggestions for a fix, it would be
much appreciated.  I've worked for three hours trying to eliminate it (with
Norton help and through normal fix channels).  I totally mystified and
apologize for this action.  It was not proactive.

Steve KarnishCedar Creek Trading<A
href="http://www.cedarcreektrading.com";>http://www.cedarcreektrading.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor