Re[2]: [RT] ..Trading Profession? Market Profile

Hello Robert,

precisely  the  point,  mp  makes  no claim of a bell curve happening.
that  statement  proves  a  passing  glance of the method was afforded
only.

RH> if you read the dalton book you'll see that the idea of a day filling out a
RH> bell curve is related only to a particular set of circumstances.

if you read, not only read but become a student.

i just realized something,  i could daytrade using only the
mp,  moving  averages,  stoc, roc, tick, ticki, prem, patterns such as
wedges, flags, or he adx, pivot points, singularly of any combination.
so  dont classify me as a mp person, i like and use many things.  most
of  all fully automated systems that generally use price action alone.

however to keep me refreshed on different methods i would like to drag
out  many  ideas since  BobR asked the question.  surely there will be
something that he and others will benefit from.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps where do you think vectors are built?  right..