Re: [RT] WHY...Trading Profession Carping?????

Ira brings up a point, but a little condescending I think, and detracts from
the issue of how to look at a market.

 I my interpretation of  what BobR is getting at is What is the Conceptual
FrameWork to operate out of?
( My quest also I might add)
Bob is capable of programatically obtaining that information if he wants to.
He is asking Research
if that is a worthwhile are to persue study.

Research shot BobR down right away on Bob's set of opening assumptions.
This act then
qualifies as a definitional parameter of Research's mindset and experience,
and probably comes from a
set of experiences that has lead to a set of distinctions not even thought
of by BobR.  BobR and most people
trade out of a momentum framework.  So Research is saying. uhhhh no it is
Balance, Haytham alludes to balance
in his gif of polarity changing from + to minus.  Tim Morge also alludes to
balance, or refers to it as "coiling" or energy storing for a move.
Check out his slide show.
>From what I understand from your occaisional allusions to your methodolgy it
is cyclically based.  I have no problem with that at all.
Research doesn't even come from a cyclical point of view and for that reason
it is interesting. To grouse and say he wants an million dollar
eduction for nothing is carping.  :)  Just an opinion and not an attack
don't take it personally ok.  I don't think you will.

In my statistical studys I have found there is a set of outcomes for a given
day.  An up close or a down close is the final result.

At the front of the day there is a gap up or a gap down at the open.
For a gap up open there is a probability for a up or down close.
For a down gap there is a probability for an up or down close.
For an up close there is a statistical average range and like wise for a
down close.
I have noticed that a balance point exists between bulls and bears between a
forecast high of a down day and a
forecast low of an up day.... Price can meander in this region or it can
move to its settlement outside of that range.

My current psychological problem is trying to understand what is the pattern
that constitutes the moment of departure
from the current balance point?

What I got out of Research's gif is the red lines are lines that contain a
balance in buyer's and seller's. then it goes skewed and
balance is lost.

Regards,

Don  Thompson

Subject: Re: [RT] WHY...Trading Profession?