Re[4]: [RT] EL Wave / Voodoo

Hello Joe,

clever   how  you threw in all the racial and religious stuff in there
to  try  and  make me the evil enemy.  when i never even mentioned any
such,  it  typically works on about 99.9 % of the ignorant public  who
has  no  psychological  education  of  what makes one tick.  so i will
probably remain public enemy number one, thank you for that.

let  me say this, many people can make money many ways not just in the
markets - in all ways of life.

birds  can  fly - but i had rather be a human in a plane, i don't like
eating  worms  -  but  yet some natives in the amazon do just that - i
prefer a meal at a clean restaurant.  some carpenters use a hammer and
hand saw - yet some use air nailers and electric saws, yet others have
pioneered  pre fabricated panel techniques.  many test like the series
3  futures  test  have  more  than  one  correct  answer, however just
choosing  a  correct  answer will not allow you to pass.  no quite the
contrary you must choose the best correct answer to pass the series 3.

my  point is that yes many people can do many things in many different
ways. i enjoy provoking a new higher form of thought  process into the
archaic  minds  present  on  this  and  many other list.   if for that
reason you think i am a looser, i would suggest you are the one who is
loosing  - yes loosing the benefit of having a participant like myself
who is exceptionally knowledgeable in the specific field of mechanical
trading models.  i will not be deterred by suppression of the majority
while  my  focus  is upon those few willing to learn something from my
failure, trials, errors and success in trading.  have a nice day all.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx