Re: [RT] Momentum with inertia.

> How did you enter in an inertia varible into momentum.. always curious

In easy language I just took the Cum(H-L)/CurrentBar. I then used the
end result and inserted the number as an input. In the bonds it is
.28125 or about 9/32. I only used the value if the range was greater
than the average range. I used a higher or lower qualifier to determine
direction. When I had the velocity I devided it by the range to get a
ratio of the velocity to the mass. Then subtracted the result from the
same thing x number of days ago and made an average of that. I like this
result quite well.

I will have to think about the 200 bar average gravity idea,it sounds
interesting too.

Prosper